Monday, April 25, 2011

A thousand times I can ask for forgiveness
A thousand times you will say no
A thousand times will I think about you in an hour
A thousand times in a hour will you think about how I hurt you
A thousand times will I remember how great you were to me
A thousand times will you remember how awful I was to you
A thousand times did I have the chance to make things right
A thousand times the opportunity was missed

I know you’re angry and you don’t want to talk to me, I hope you’ll read this anyhow. I’m truly sorry for what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happen to us that night. I least expected it, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars at night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater. For now, I know sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth I am very sorry for hurting you last night. You caused me pains too but and I'm really confused about everything. I realize I can’t fix the damage between us with just one letter; however I will do whatever it takes to regain your trust.

jay® copyrighted

No comments: